Competitive rates of pay
Comprehensive induction course
A rewarding job
Career & progression opportunities
At Friendly Homecare, we value the contributions made by staff and appreciate that they are our greatest asset. We are always recruiting for Care Support Workers who can demonstrate compassion and empathy in their approach to caring for people. As a Care Support Worker, you will be providing personal care and support through a variety of tasks which helps to make a true and real difference to people’s lives.
Support would range from assisting people with personal care, mobility, meals, medication, housekeeping, companionship and with community access.
What you can offer us:
- Personal characteristics: Enthusiastic, empathetic, good integrity and reliability
- Mobility: A driving licence is desirable but not essential
- Flexibility: We provide a 24/7 service. Therefore, your hours could include days, evenings, nights, weekends and bank holidays
- Experience: Some care experience is preferred but not absolutely essential. Your personal characteristics and willingness to learn is more important
- Qualification: NVQ / QCF qualifications in Health & Social Care are desirable
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Comprehensive induction course and ongoing training
- A rewarding job: Helping and caring for others is both challenging and extremely rewarding
- Flexible hours: Full and part time hours to suit your availability
- Holiday Pay
- Workplace Pension
- Career and progression opportunities
The management team is committed to ensuring that the service provided is of the highest quality and standard. With a background in healthcare and many years of experience providing first hand care themselves, they are well informed of the needs of other people and ensure that care staff are supported to achieve knowledge of best practise.
For current vacancies or enquires please, click here, to contact us.